Wednesday, April 20, 2016
3:00 p.m. Eastern
National Archives at College Park, MD
Lecture Rooms C and D
Join remotely at:
Access code: 5335828
Please join us to discuss the agency’s next Open Government Plan and initiatives and seek your suggestions, ideas, and feedback on how we can improve. We are looking for your ideas on:
- How we can improve the researcher experience?
- How can we provide greater transparency to our records or our processes?
- What new or different kinds of services would you like from Research Services?
Share your ideas on the Open Government space on History Hub at https://historyhub.archives.gov/community/open-government
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Open Government Plan Process – Pamela Wright, Chief Innovation Officer
- Innovation Flagship Initiative – Pamela Wright, Chief Innovation Officer
- Research Services – Ann Cummings, Access Coordinator
- Ideas, Comments, and Suggestions – Participants are asked to share their thoughts on what NARA should do to strengthen open government.