Please join us on Wednesday July 29, 2015 at 11:00 a.m. for our next Army Reference Roundtable. The session will be held in Room G-25 at the National Archives Building in Washington, DC. Learn from the experts who work with records of the Old Army from the Revolutionary War to the beginning of the 20th Century! Come learn about the following:
- Records relating to women in the Army, and search paths/finding aids available for researching women
- Field records of military hospitals and how to properly use the hospital index
- Carded Medical Records and Medical Officers’ Files
- Regimental book records
- Other topics to be determined
- Meet our wonderful summer interns!
The session is free and open to the public. We hope to see you there!