There will be two Users’ Group meetings will be held on Friday, August 27th.
We will meet at the National Archives Building in Washington, DC, at 10 AM in room G-24. The meeting will be held again at the National Archives in College Park, Maryland, at 1 PM in lecture rooms B and C.
The agenda for the meeting includes
1. a discussion of research room security issues, led by Dr. Michael Kurtz
2. a discussion of National Archives records storage/space issues, led by Dr. Michael Kurtz
3. an update on the status of the Archives I building changes, led by Susan Cummings
4. an update on the installation of wireless internet at Archives I and II, led by Diane Dimkoff
5. an update on the Archives I microfilm equipment tests results, led by Diane Dimkoff
6. questions and answers
Also, please mark your calendars for our September 29th meeting. We will meet at 1 PM at the National Archives in College Park, Maryland (room to be determined). David Ferriero, Archivist of the United States, is scheduled to join us at the September meeting.
We hope to see you at one of the meetings on Friday.